I started this project about a year ago. I stopped for a couple of reasons: company coming and had to clean the sewing/guest room, no piping foot, hated the fabric. Last month I whipped it up and finally got the little guy to pose with it.
I really do hate the cheap quality fabric – not much fun to sew. I thought piping would be difficult, but that turned out to be pretty easy. I’m glad I did finish it, because the little guy absolutely loves it.
One thing I did not do was make the pillow forms (the outer fabric is supposed to be a slip cover). From my perspective, it makes the chair a semi-formed bean bag – not much of a proper shape. From the little guy’s point of view – it’s perfect and roly-poly.